In our restaurant, you can try quality dishes cooked by the owner and his team. Fresh seasonal products are available on every menu.
The restaurant is open from 08:00 to 23:00. Meals are served from 12:00 to 14:00 and from 18:30 to 21:00. The restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays all year around and also on Sunday evenings in winter.
We have two separate menus to suit all pockets:
- The restaurant menu with 6 dishes, plus the specialities of the house.
- The brasserie menu with traditional specialities from the Valais region and simple dishes for a quick snack.
The menus change 5 times a year according to the season:
- In February and March: shellfish, fish and seafood are on the programme to give you the illusion, in the middle of winter, of being on holiday at the seaside.
- In April and May: the king of Saillon vegetables is on display: enjoy asparagus from Saillon, cooked in the classic manner or somewhat unconventionally, there are many ways to try this magnificent local product.
- In summer: Grilled meats, mixed salads and a summer menu for a light meal on the terrace
- From mid-September to mid-November: La brisolée (traditional dish fromValais): Grandfather Joseph will prepare for you an excellent dish of chestnuts grilled over a wood fire, accompanied by mountain cheeses, seasonal fruits, and bacon : everything you need to enjoy a great time of conviviality with friends
- During the same period, the delicious bouquets of the hunt drift out from the kitchen. Simmering on the stove, hare, venison or quail await your arrival at table.
- During the end of year festivals: products of excellence have the place of honour to finish the year off with a flourish.